Thursday, October 18, 2007

absenteeism

I know I've been out of the MySpace blogosphere for a couple of weeks, and you'll have to forgive me but I've been somewhere between mildly lazy to moderately busy.

About the neatest thing on the tube last week was Animal Collective's national television debut. I love the fact they performed the song they did, it felt like they were playing to their audience rather than pandering for acceptance. Not that I have a problem with that, it's just what they did.

Turn it up, the video is quiet. A little too quiet...


Currently listening :
Tras
By Battles
Release date: By 15 June, 2004

1:42 AM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

J.F. Whitaker

Word to your mom's, I came to drop bombs.

Posted by J.F. Whitaker on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 at 9:20 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: