Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Vegas Vacation (Part II)

Current mood: thirsty
Category: Travel and Places

Hi! Welcome back to the two part blog on my vacation to sunny Las Vegas, glad you could join me! Back to our story...

Sunday

We woke up a little late today and had previously decided to go to the ESPN Zone for lunch, certain concessions had to be made for going to see 'O' so this is what I got I think. Even though I quite enjoyed that show, but not before kind of hanging out for a bit then going down to the pool again. The only thing I remember from that day is that Steph had on a different and skimpier bikini from the day before and some lady next to us was wearing a thong and sporting what looked like a stab wound in her right butt cheek. Classy. After this we got ready for the day, showered and moved on with the activities for Sunday. The ESPN Zone was so cool I thought I feel asleep and was taking a nap and dreaming, however I wasn't. The food was great and our server was a Cheifs fan, pretty neat. After this we went to the Forum Shops at Ceasar's, but not before spending $20 more on Margarita's that made me and Steph ill. But not til later. They had re-done the Forum shops and they were pretty cool. We got yelled at in Gucci for drinking in the store, asshat's, I didn't need a new purse anyway. So after all of this we took a cab back to the hotel and took a little nap and woke up just in time to decide to go see Purple Reign at the House of Blues! If Saturday night at 'O' was for her, then this night was especially for me. Not only is this my favorite incarnation of Prince, and Purple Rain one of my favorite movies, the band (a tribute band of course) was on fire the whole time. They even had Morris Day and Jerome come out and do "Jungle Love" and some other hits. The roof could have colloapsed and I would have been ok with dying. After this we were both pretty loose and decided to walk around to some other places and drink some more. After all of that we went to Denny's (haha) and ate then went back to the room and called it a night.

Monday

Not much to say about this day other than it was the day we came home. We ate breakfast, walked around the strip (the hot ass strip) some more and packed up and left for the airport. I hate flying for the most part, but I had my gadgets to entertain me, so it was ok.

The rest of the trip...
It was a celebration of my woman's birthday, and we had an awesome time. Tuesday we just hung out and went to the pool at her place, then grilled out and saw The Breakup. I came home today around 1ish and it sucked, I didn't want to leave at all. I'm glad all of this is almost over. The driving back and forth, the leaving and not seeing each other for awhile. But I'll be going back down next weekend, and it should be fun and relaxing. But this last weekend was the best vacation ever. It even tops my recent trips to Mexico and the Bahama's.

I can't wait to see her again

Currently listening :
Somebody's Miracle
By Liz Phair
Release date: By 04 October, 2005

8:47 PM - 1 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Stephanie

Yep, that was about it

Posted by Stephanie on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 at 11:04 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: