Monday, July 16, 2007

Whoring Myself For You...Social Networking Style

Current mood: dirty
Category: Friends

With MySpace and the few blogs I maintain, I thought it would be a good idea to make a Facebook page as well. Why not? I've had a few requests to do so, and I'm not one to disappoint my fans. So, if being my friend in real life and on MySpace isn't enough, you have my permission to friend me on Facebook now. Three levels of friendship for the price of one. How nice.

Currently listening :
Tanto Tempo
By Bebel Gilberto
Release date: By 25 April, 2000

6:47 PM - 5 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Stephanie

really? Facebook? I thought that was for high school kids. Could be sorely mistaken though.

You voyeuristic whore.

:)

Posted by Stephanie on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 8:18 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

No, it's for people that did not get enough attention as a kid. Maybe it's just me.

Posted by Zach on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 8:20 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Derek

I've been on there for a little bit less than i have been on here. I guess i didnt get enough attention as a teenager too.

Posted by Derek on Monday, July 16, 2007 at 8:23 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MontERNa

Copycat!

And my 3 cents on the previous comments - Facebook was initially designed for college students. I first learned of it when I started law school. So there.

Posted by MontERNa on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 9:37 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

Alright sassy-pants, I signed up for this months and months ago but never did anything with it. :p

Posted by Zach on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 12:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: