Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Don't Be Offended

Current mood: chipper
Category: MySpace

So over the past couple months as I've had a super duper customer MySpace Friend editor, I've had a lot of emails from people wondering why they are not in my Top 16 or 20 or 24 or 36. So rather than try to please everyone I'm only going to please myself...um, let me try again.

In an effort to make everyone feel like they are petting a new puppy I'm narrowing the Top Friends to a trim 4. Yes, 3 of whom I don't know personally and 1 who would likely be really REALLY upset if I didn't include her. And well, she's just always #1 anyway.

So, thank you all for understanding. Be sure to click on "View all of Zach's Friends" to see yourself on my page.

Currently listening :
Tim
By The Replacements
Release date: 25 October, 1990

No comments: