Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tidbits from the Big Tree

If you still check in on this blog from time to time, which I would be surprised if you did, then you'll notice I've posted two columns from the campus newspaper I write for, The Park University Stylus. Not only do I lend my talents to the editorial side of things, I cover various sports on campus. Like men's basketball and women's volleyball.

Each time I do a column I'm going to post it here before it goes to print. So Park students, you're in for a real treat because you'll always be privy to what is coming out in the next issue. All the others will continue to read and have no knowledge of what makes it into the paper or not. My posts that don't will probably be filled with naughty language like you've come to expect from me in previous years.

The sentiments contained in this post are between not serious and somewhat believable.

I am also one third of the way to my post total from last year. You should be proud.

No comments: