Friday, May 1, 2009

When it's 1:33am...

...things tend to get a little lonely around these parts. Being out in the middle of nowhere there is little to no activity. Some people might find some solace in it, but for someone who needs constant attention at times (har) it can be a little wearing.

I am getting used to the grind of my life though. Well, at least the pace. Although the break begining next Tuesday will do me some good. I'll practice writing by keeping up with this, making my fellow contributors produce and updating my shiny new sports blog. Also, my fellow writers for the Park Stylus and I will be busy (hopefully) getting us online this summer.

I'm also taking part in a little social experiment. So far, I've only been able to badger the night owls, but I'm testing to see how good of a Facebook friend I really am. I'm challenging myself to talk to as many people as I can that pop up under chat. I figure if you're going to be my friend, I should be able to talk to you.

This is what my nights have become. Normal people talk with their spouses, walk their dogs and try new recipes. Maybe it's not so odd, but having the same schedule as my wife would be nice.

Only about another year of this. Hopefully.

Editor's Note: The comment feature has been opened to support anonymous commenting to protect the livelyhood of some of my followers. You are welcome :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

you da BOMB... :)

Scowl Face said...

I won't ever ignore you on Facebook! I'm your sister after all :)

Unknown said...

I wont ignore you....I just never log on their.