Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back to it

Current mood: cheerful
Category: Life

Ok yeah, so it's been awhile since I've put up a real entry on this thing. I guess you could say I've been adjusting to a new schedule and then juggling all the activities up here (of which there have been many) and going to Kansas City a total of 3 times in just a hair over a month. So, needless to say I'm due for a weekend of not doing much. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing I'd rather do than drive 5 hours to see Steph (seriously) but every once in awhile you need time to yourself and away from things and people in general. The next two weekends are Christmas and New Years which are shaping up to be quite eventful. I'm especially excited for New Year's, I'd spill what's going on, but it's a surprise

So anyway, I've had a very good month. I've met my brother's adoptive family, had some nice times with my family, spent a lot of excellent quality time with my girlfriend, and closed out an incredible month of work.

I guess I'm not in the mood to be too detailed about any of these things, other than the fact that after this weekend of "recharging" i'm going to be looking ahead to the end of the month. So once again, it may be awhile before there's an update, but you never know with me of course.

Currently listening :
Plans
By Death Cab for Cutie
Release date: 30 August, 2005

No comments: