Monday, December 19, 2005

Day to Day

Current mood: good
Category: Life

It's a Monday night, and for as bad as the day started off it sure ended up to be sort of a nice one. I pulled out of my funk around 11am this morning when I heard that I closed the most deals in my department last month and that I'm having a pretty decent month for December as well. Also, I got a nice little eCard from Stephanie, she always knows when and what to do to cheer me up when I really need it.

I downloaded a lot of cool new music this afternoon. That type of thing always brings a smile to my face when I find some good tunes. Narrowing down what type of mp3 player I want to replace my dinosaur that's next to my printer right now. I'm thinking about going and getting it the day after Christmas, since I have that day off. I know that's crazy for Mr. Anti Shopping, but a nice deal on something like that never hurts.

That week should be short at sweet, since I have Monday and Friday off. I took Friday off because that's my next trip down to KC. I'm very very excited, not only to surprise Steph with what we are doing to do for New Year's Eve, but also the second half of her Christmas present. Even though part of it may not be here (damn backordered stuff, boo). Looks like I'm picking up some vocab there, annnywaay... It should be another great weekend in a whole entire year of great weekends down there.

Anywho, I came up here to get in the mood to go to sleep, and now I think I'm there.

Sianora!

P.S. Example of good music listed below...Said to be one of the most unknown influencial bands for the past 30 some odd years. They're old, but don't sound like it...check it out.

Currently listening :
In Space
By Big Star
Release date: 27 September, 2005

No comments: