Wednesday, September 21, 2005

You Can't Always Get What You Want...

Ok, so it's a Wednesday night and I have nothing to do. What's worse? I have nothing to do and I'm at home. Not like home like most of you think of it as, like home with my Mom. I'm just not fully adjusted to how this is going to work. I'm sure I won't be for awhile. I haven't lived here in quite some time. Nothing really seems to hold my interest, as far as what to do around the house. I can't exactly tell you what I did around the house when I lived with Cory (former roommate) but all I can say is that I didn't quite feel like this about things.

The only thing that actually keeps me going is that there is a valid point to all of this. Doing this now is going to make the future that much more worth it. I know I'll become accustomed to all of this, probably very shortly. I don't think that my feeling like this says anything about the situation, I think that any 25 year old that moved home would feel the same way. Unless you have issues with living on your own I guess. I think I could hook up my video game stuff, do that. However, it's still not really "gaming season" for me. I think that falls somewhere between pheasant and deer season in South Dakota, har har.

I'm just sort of restless with a lot of things right now, I think that the current living situation magnifies that quite a bit. I know my reasonable side will kick in sooner than later and rationalize the why in all of this, so it's not like I'm worried. Just thought I'd spill a little bit on here, while my Mom bakes chocolate chip cookies...haha. Jealous aren't you?

No comments: