Thursday, February 8, 2007

Bands That Are Ruining American - Part 1a

Current mood: complacent
Category: Music

*Sigh*

So in keeping with the theme from yesterday and logging in to MySpace today, I'm greeted with the smiling faces of the band I wrote about and their favorite picks as far as music goes.

This link will take you to my favorite member's recounting of his best loved, uh, albums of all time. I'm not sure if it's a top five or four or whatever. He doesn't seem that with it, which is fine, because most rock guys shouldn't be "with it." The only problem is he doesn't play in a rock band. I'm not sure which category to place them in. But watch and enjoy so you can see what I'm talking about because not only do you get to hear the band members speak, you get to hear their music in the background! As if listening to them talk wasn't enough.

Currently listening :
Desperate Youth, Blood Thirsty Babes
By TV on the Radio
Release date: By 09 March, 2004

4:26 PM - 1 Comments - 1 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Cory

"Um, which ones did I say already? ... Oh, yeah, I did ... If I name dropped "Meat Loaf" would people think I'm cool?" Thanks for the laugh. I have my bottle of Heinz ketchup bottoms up, banging on it with the butter knife hoping that something good will come with popular music.

I'll even give ya a Kudos for dessert.

Posted by Cory on Thursday, February 08, 2007 at 9:57 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: