Thursday, March 29, 2007

Yay Spring! -or- Random Religious Musings That Transform Into Teachings of Tolerance -Abridged

Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Blogging

This is for people that do not want to sift through my previous entry. This is the Reader's Digest version so to speak. Here goes...

- Organized religion is corrupt and evil to a certain extent, however not always. I don't feel that not eating at Long John Silver's or a Fish Filet at McDonald's on Friday during Lent punches my ticket on Hell: The Ride.

- I don't like that you are either black or white when it comes to religious beliefs. And no, I'm not leaving Asians or Latinos out.

- I am upset at my Mom for getting her first marriage annulled therefore making me the red headed step child of Catholicism. Still.

- I really don't like kneeling before anyone but God or Jesus, so basically if I were one of those middle eastern lackeys in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade I'd be one decapitated son of a burka wearing lady.

- Gay marriage is something I am not opposed to, however I don't plan on ever marrying a dude. I attempted to use some urban speak at the end of this paragraph, see what you're missing??

- Judgemental people are mean and unguided.

- Cool prize.

Currently listening :
Holland
By The Beach Boys
Release date: 05 October, 1990

No comments: