Monday, April 9, 2007

New Blog

Current mood: sick
Category: Blogging

I was going to use MySpace to blog about the Red Sox but I figured that most of my readers don't give a shit about baseball, let alone my baseball team. So anyway, if you would like to read my new blog, here it is. It's nothing spectacular as I'm sick and don't really feel like writing that much. I am completely ripping off my friend Matt who has a blog concerning the Minnesota Twins just for the record and to prevent any future lawsuits. Anyway, be sure to bookmark my site and keep up with me and my team! Yes, I will still be updating this blog regularly as I do more than just watch baseball from here until (hopefully) October. Not much though, even though I do have a wedding somewhere in there .

Currently listening :
Everything All the Time
By Band of Horses
Release date: 21 March, 2006

No comments: