Friday, December 28, 2007

And In The End?

Category: MySpace

I've been toying around with the idea for the past few months of ending my run on MySpace. I know, let it sink in. What is a person to do with no MySpace?? How crazy is that? Being between the ages of 14-35 and having a MySpace page is almost like having an email, or a toaster.

Honestly, I'm just sort of getting tired of it. I'm not a shut in, but I'm not really all about sharing myself with the rest of the world through this site. Of course I want to stay in touch with my friends with whom I'm in contact with, frequently or infrequently. I'm sure I'll keep a Facebook because it's less annoying. We'll see.

I'll more than likely continue to blog as well. Maybe at a steady pace again. I have two blogs, one for the Red Sox and one for the Huskers. You can catch me on either, but I think I may start another to blog about other stuff like I did here. I'm considering putting up all my old posts from this blog and puting it on the new one. Yikes, that would be alot of work. I'll let you all know.

Anyway, it's not goodbye, not yet. I haven't really decided entirely. This isn't a cry for help, I don't want a bunch of people telling me how much they'd love me to stay on MySpace. It's more about not having as much time for something like this any longer. It's not really a focus anymore.

Currently listening :
Heresy & the Hotel Choir
By Maritime
Release date: By 16 October, 2007

10:04 PM - 2 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

J.F. Whitaker

Good riddance, jerk.

Posted by J.F. Whitaker on Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 9:23 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Cory

Fear not, your legacy lives on...

Posted by Cory on Saturday, December 29, 2007 at 9:24 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: