Thursday, February 2, 2006

The Coming Weekend

Current mood: awake
Category: Life

I kinda wish it were next weekend...

This is my exciting weekend I have on tap. Friday, I'm going to eat with some people from work at Red Lobster. I hate seafood, so this was a great idea to agree to this huh? Oh well, I love the cheese biscuts and they have some other things on the menu, right?

Saturday, I'll be at work only for a few hours to tie up some ends from the week, then I'll be playing in a ping-poing tournament. I'm no good at ping-pong, and I'm sure I won't win one game. Oh well, something to do. Then I'll be watching a UFC pay per view event. I've never watched anything UFC, so this will be new for me. It'll be a bunch of dudes drinking a bunch of beer, probably talking about how tough they are. Should be fun. Seriously.

Sunday is of course, one of my favorite national holiday's. I'll be playing some cards around 1:30 until the game starts. Of course, I'll be watching the game afterwards. When the game is done, I will be rushing home to watch this...


A really super manly show!


Ok, it's really not that manly, but my girlfriend got me hooked on it and I really like it.

So that'll be my weekend, nothing like capping of a seafood eating, UFC watching, card playing, football viewing weekend by watching a sensitive show about doctors and feelings

Currently listening :
Achilles Heel
By Pedro the Lion
Release date: By 25 May, 2004

10:48 PM - 2 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Derek

dont feel too bad dude, my guilty pleasure is watching the O.C., which isnt manly either.

Posted by Derek on Friday, February 03, 2006 at 7:20 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Molly

You are so lucky...Liddell vs. Couture...it will be an awesome fight. If you could see me...I'm jelous...I still think that the Diaz/Diego fight was the best one. Enjoy your UFC cherry-poppin' event

Posted by Molly on Friday, February 03, 2006 at 8:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: