Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Today

Current mood: relieved
Category: Life

Short...

Today was up and down. Had a meeting with a big wig at work because they want me to "move up" as the ol' saying goes. So ok, I play along, then I feel bad because I don't want to lead them on because I'm moving to KC this year. So I go back and talk with said big wig and tell her "I'm moving to KC this year." So not only will I be reaping the benefits of learning the ropes of a bigger wheel at my job the next several months, I'll get a big push into the frontlines of consumer lending, which is peachy keen by me, because I want to work with people face to face when I move down to Cow Town.

So, I took tomorrow morning off just for the hell of it. I want to sleep in, is that so wrong?

Currently listening :
Zuma
By Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Release date: 25 October, 1990

No comments: