Thursday, January 26, 2006

Let's call it a week, shall we?

Current mood: drained
Category: Life

Ok, so in the past few weeks I've been sick and my job has been up and down and all sorts of other little annoying things that have contributed to me wanting to run away and join the circus. Well, not really but I think you know what I mean. I'm ready to just sort of relax this weekend (with the exception of Winterfest!!) and sort of regroup and get ready for the most fabulous month of the year! That's right kids, February. You've only got a handful of shopping days left until my Golden birthday this year.

Money or donations can be sent to my home address, just send me a message and I'll be sure to give it toyou . No one will be denied! Alright so I'm sort of crazy and out of sorts tonight and I should probably call it a day, er, a week, or so the title of this little ditty goes...

Currently listening :
Fever In Fever Out
By Luscious Jackson
Release date: 29 October, 1996

No comments: