Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Editing "High Infidelity

Current mood: relaxed
Category: MySpace

Ok, since Myspace refuses to let me edit my typos in this entry below, here I go. Well, the only one I will correct is in the first line. Yes, I know the band is REO Speedwagon, not RED Speedwagon. So you all can stop emailing me about it. Thanks!

That is all...

Post Scripto - Yes, I watch Grey's Anatomy. Yes, I may like it more than the average male. Yes, it was the basis for writting this entry. No, I don't watch any other soap opera or dramaish type shows.

Currently listening :
Animals
By Pink Floyd
Release date: By 25 April, 2000

9:21 PM - 3 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Jami

Anal Retentive are we???

Love

Jami

Posted by Jami on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 at 2:59 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

Oh you know it!

Posted by Zach on Wednesday, February 22, 2006 at 7:29 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Kristin

So will we get a speech regarding the virtues of keeping your life's secrets (and someone else's secrets) after next weeks Grey's Anatomy episode? Ya know, the whole Meredith/George thing? Shocking.....

Posted by Kristin on Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 9:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: