Friday, March 13, 2009

Predicting the future

I just finished watching Jon Stewart's interview with Mad Money's Jim Kramer. And while both men don't really run what could be called true journalistic or hard news programs on cable television, they both have rabid audiences that sometimes do take their words at face value. Despite the lack of seriousness either show does or does not provide, I found the happening, as I'll call it, compelling.

Here is a snippet from the interview. If you would like to see the full interview click here to go to Comedy Central.com.



Despite Stewart not being considered a true journalist in the traditional sense, you can see in some points of the interview he is about to pop and come apart at the seams. In my humble opinion, it's only a matter of time before this happens, and I can't wait...

No comments: