Friday, March 27, 2009

You will see this movie, you will...


A long time ago, somewhere in the early 80's, my Grandfather who's face I don't recall but who's face I wear gave me this book. Teachers, family members and clergy always used to tell me I was a creative child. I had an "artist's vision." Well, maybe.

Never the less, I think this is one of the first books I really remember as a kid. It is one of those books that unlocks your imagination when you are young. Now as I approach 30, have a wife and a mortgage...

...the film adaptation could not have come at a better time.



2 comments:

Scowl Face said...

I know I will absolutley be seeing this movie! You used to read it to me, remember?

ZSS said...

I do remember, it's one of the first books I learned how to "read." Or memorize :)