Sunday, October 2, 2005

So let the countdown begin

Ok, so how obvious can one post on my blog get, but I'm not sure if I care that much. I'm excited to go and see my girlfriend this weekend, what of it? Sure, it's going to make the week go slow, and the fact that I'm going to make up my hours during the week rather than just take vactaion time will make said week even longer. That's ok, I really don't mind that much, I know the end result when I get down on Friday afternoon will make it worth it. I could go on and on about how excited I am, but who wants to read that? Well, maybe one lucky reader out there

Today at work the entire system went down, so I only had to work half a day. Hurray! Not much else is going on, just wanted to kill a little time and give you all a little update. Aren't I nice?

You also may be wondering what else I'm excited about this week, well the new Liz Phair CD comes out tomorrow, which always gives reason to celebrate. Along with the album listed below, which is quite tasty. It'll be a Best Buy day tomorrow!

No comments: