Monday, March 13, 2006

Dumbest Show Ever

Current mood: confused
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Just an F.Y.I. or P.S.A. please stop watching Dr. 90210 if you do, and if you don't please don't start. This has to be the worst show ever created, and from what I understand it's been on for awhile. I watched 5 minutes of it for the first time ever and boy what a joke. Some 45 year old lady was in for some breast implants with two of her other 40-something botoxed friends (which is just weird in itself anyway) and they had the biggest boobs I've ever seen in my life, and believe me being a 26 year old guy I've seen a lot of, um, movies. It's just disgusting, how would you like to have your mom come home with a new pair of double D's? Blah. And to top it off when the anethesiologist came out to put her under, the plastic surgeon was doing curls in his scrubs before surgery! Are you f'ing kidding me? People watch this crap? Unbelievable, it's so sad.

Anyway, that's all...

And yes, I still occasionally listen to N.W.A. what of it?

Currently listening :
N.W.A. - Greatest Hits
By N.W.A.
Release date: 02 July, 1996

No comments: