Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Simply...

Current mood: irritated
Category: Music

...pissed off. The one thing that I lost in the move to KC is one of my favorite items, my Eggstone "Viva La Differnance" album which was given to me by a friend of mine a couple years ago. I'm mad because it's the last CD that you can buy from this band without having to spend $50 or more for it, so I guess there is my silver lining. if you are reading this within a couple days of this posting you can hear a song of their's (not on the mentioned album) and it's pretty good Sweedish power pop. The closest thing most people have heard of Sweed pop is the Cardigans "Love Fool" back in the mid ninties. Although these guys aren't quite as annoying as that song, even their later efforts aren't as annoying as their one hit. Anyway...

I ordered it new off of Amazon.com (first time user) for around $25 because I don't want to lose it again with all their albums being out of print.

How irriating...

Currently listening :
I Am Not Afraid of You and I Will Beat Your Ass
By Yo La Tengo
Release date: By 12 September, 2006

1:05 AM - 5 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Stephanie

I used to use Amazon all the time. Good place for music if you must know.

What happens when you find the one you think you lost? :-p

Posted by Stephanie on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 6:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Derek

"I believe you have some of my son's tapes......("cd's dennis").....oh, sorry, cd's, you have his cd's!"

Who the hell buys "albums" anymore.... seriously.

Posted by Derek on Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 8:57 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


the real Zach

People who actually give a rat's ass about SOUND QUALITY.

Posted by the real Zach on Friday, January 19, 2007 at 8:23 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jody

dude, i can still send you this album. infact, i might can email it to. i ripped it into my computronicmusicilatorizer. word.

Posted by Jody on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 7:15 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

that would be cool, but i already spent actual money when i purchased it off of amazon.com the other night. damnit

Posted by Zach on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 7:17 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: