Thursday, January 18, 2007

Things I Hate...Part I of a 372 Part Series

Current mood: happy
Category: MySpace

Tom - Sure the guy has 149,040,097 friends, but who is he really? Is he really a person? Or is he just some hired male model to pose as everyone and anyone's friend? By my expert analysis that is half the people in America people!! How much can you really trust a place that has been purchased by Google anyway? Besides, who's #1 friend is a cell phone service provider? He's also telling me it's basically my fault when MySpace fucks up, and what friend blames all their problems on you anyway? Well, most but anyway... All I can tell you is when you read my blog from earlier he used to have 149,040,097 friends, now he only has 149,040,096 friends! Not me, no sir! That's called taking a stand! And maybe my account gets zapped and deleted in the morning, who knows.

Country Music - Maybe not all country music, because I like some of the oldies and those that sound like the oldies. I think it's just the new stuff that drives me nuts. The Nashville scene is like your worst high school nightmare. And all the rags to riches stories? Please. Big and Rich? Sucks. Gretchen Wilson? Sucks. Cowboy Troy? He's alright. Maybe it's just Toby Keith. Yeah, I think that's it. If Toby Keith went away that may solve all of my problems with country music. The only thing is Mr. Keith has a bar and grill within a mile of my apartment, which irritates me to no end. Waking up everyday that is the first thing on my mind. Well, maybe not the first thing, or maybe I never think about it. The point is that bar and grills should be reserved for people who don't talk about boots in asses and sell Ford Trucks to me at 6:30 AM. Bastard.

Kansas City Weather/Weathermen/Weatherwomen - Warnings! School closings! Mass hysteria!!! By the sounds of it you would think we are getting 27 inches of snow with -50 degree weather. However, if you go to Weather.com you'll see that we should be in the 30's and might get 1" to 3" of snow!! Dear God, shut down the entire city. I swear to God if I get interupted while trying to watch Men In Trees one more time I'm going to fucking lose it!* I was thinking it would be paradise not being in South Dakota, but I almost think I'd rather put with with shittier weather where people shut their yaps about what it's doing outside and just get on with life and exercise a little more caution. Down here it's either drive 20 miles per hour over the limit or buy supplies for the winter cause I ain't goin' nowhere!! Sheesh.

Kittens - Ok, so you think I've gone too far right? You say "but your fiance' has a cat! How could you? They are so cute and cuddly!" Did you know that the #17 killer of children 2 and under each year are diseases carried by kittens? So the next time you decide to bring a cat into your home, remember that you could have a child born with a horrible birth defect, or worse yet, no kid at all.**

People In My Apartment Complex - It's been awhile since I've lived in one, and now I remember why I don't like it. Strange smelling deep fat friend food, strange shifty looking people carried groceries in PAPER bags, the smell of pot in my bedroom all. the. time. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a choirboy, but if you don't smoke pot and you used to, smelling it isn't something you generally like to put up with. Former smokers of the B will understand. People don't know how to park either, and they always take the best spots from me.

Not Being Able to Think of Anything Else - So just keep checking back and I'm sure I'll have more to complain about in the days, weeks, months, years to come. That is, of course, if "Tom" (if that's really your name) doesn't ritually sacrifice my account while I'm asleep tonight, because you know "Tom" never sleeps. Think about that one.

*The author of this blog really does not watch, or condone the watching of the ABC series "Men In Trees"

**I recognize that this claim is completely unfounded, and I basically just made the entire thing up and is based on no scientific data whatsoever.

Currently listening :
In on the Kill Taker
By Fugazi
Release date: By 30 June, 1993

1:16 AM - 3 Comments - 6 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Ali & Nikki

Ha I deleted Tommy the first day we made our lil page thingy, love it, love it

Posted by Ali & Nikki on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 1:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Stephanie

Tom has never been my friend.... he's a la-hoo-za-her!
This had better not be written during the day today because I was so bored at work and you were 'very busy' phsa right!
Kittens don't kill kids. Stupid parents kill kids

One more thing... I got to get up earllllly i got to be oonnn time....

Posted by Stephanie on Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 4:35 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MontERNa

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAhahahahahahahaha! This is awesome. I might take the idea and run with it. We'll see...but if I do, I promise I won't make it "diary" only. ;)

Posted by MontERNa on Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 4:29 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: