Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Things I Hate...Part 3a (and 3b!!!)

Category: MySpace

People that are so stupid they can't change the state they live in from Alabama to the state they really live in.

See, didn't you think for a second "Geez Zach's fucking stupid, he's saying he's from Alabama?!?! Now you know my pain.

(Editor's Note: My state used to actually be Alabama, however it has been changed back to Missouri. When it was Alabama, it was to illustrate the point of my complaint. I hope you aren't too confused. Trust me, this part of the blog was much funnier when my state was Alabama. Now it's Missouri. You had to go to my main page, read this blog, go back to the main page to check the state only to find that it's now Missouri and not really Alabama, then finally return to this blog to read the rest because you want to see what the hell this entry is about. That's comedy people.). (so is too much punctuation!!!! and bad spelling. and extra long Editor's Note's).

I know that MySpace is probably for advanced internet users, but Jesus God, are you kidding me? I think they should have a drop down box or fill in the blank tutorial that must be passed in order to have a MySpace page.

3b

Pages that are obviously for guys to remark at how hot the subject is, possibly because the person hasn't had the pleasure of being sexually harrassed over the internet by a 37 year old dude from Utah with a mullet wearing a neon tank top. And leave loud graphic comments all.the.time. And leave cool pictures of half naked girls making out on kegs. Because what's more bitchin' than leaving cool pictures of half naked girls making out on kegs? Cricket....cricket....cricket.... That's what I thought.

Also, I love getting friend requests from people like this everyday/allday. So please, keep them coming.

So why did I retain this person's request? For the expressed purpose of creating this blog. Because it's late. And I'm bored.

***Note: "Things I Hate" at the request of ERNriginal
are now open to the public. Doesn't that make you feel great?*

*If you answered yes, then you are stupid, because if you have read these previous to the time and date of this posting you are my friend and have had the privilege of reading my blog for awhile, and you wouldn't know the difference if I wouldn't have told you. I also hate it when people give the wrong answer to obvious questions.

Have a nice day and deepest sympathy,

Andy Rooney Jr.

P.S. I know he's the "hot comic" right now, but
Dane Cook is not funny. Anyone that uses a hand signal as his calling card is retarded. Sorry, not funny.

Currently playing :
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Release date: By 17 November, 2006

No comments: