Sunday, August 12, 2007

Look What I Did!

Current mood: hyper
Category: Life

Super funtastic update time!

This past week I went to a Royal's game. I think it was number 9 or 10 on the year. I'd love to purchase season tickets, however Stephanie would rather buy Chiefs season tickets. Guess who one that discussion? For those outside of the KC area, it's been over 100 degrees almost everyday with about 70% humidity on top of it. So, despite having some of the best seats I've ever had to a sporting event it was uncomfortable as hell. Plus, I was surrounded by Minnesota Twins fans. Not that I really care because I'm a Boston Red Sox fan. It just bugs me because when the Twins sucked none of these people would have come to KC for this game. Listening any fan shoot their mouth off like their team has been good since the inception of baseball is like watching reruns Night Court. I asked the couple in front of me, who repeatedly urged outfielder Jason Tyner (every Goddamn at bat and pitch, he has one home run on the year) to "hit one out of the park!," who Ron Coomer is. They looked at me like I asked them to explain in detail the theory of relativity. I don't mind noisy fans. However, I do mind noisy, obonoxious, dumb fans.

I've been listening to a lot of Iron Maiden the past week or so. No reason in particular. If you think Maiden is a bad metal band then you suck. Iron Maiden rules, even though I feel like I'm back in 8th grade when I listened to nothing but metal. I'm not even really jotting this down to defend myself. I listen to "cool" (whatever that means) music that would be considered "hip," and then I listen to stuff like Maiden.

It's getting closer and closer to wedding time and I'm excited and don't have cold feet or any doubts what-so-ever about getting hitched. I wonder when/if that is going to kick in? So, married men, care to share any stories? I'm actually really stoked to spend as much time with Stephanie as humanly possible while still maintaining a life that doesn't involve being a "couple" all the time. I guess when you are marrying someone as cool as she is it makes all the difference in the world.

I've been watching a lot of bad reality TV lately. Why? I'm not really sure. I've been watching "Scott Baio is 45 and Single" "Bret Michaels: Rock of Love" "The Pick Up Artist" and "Mission: Man Band" to name just a few. There is something fantastic about watching washed up has-beens and moronic not-yets. The pick up artist himself "Mystery" (I'm not kidding, that's his name) is one of the funniest reality TV "stars" I've ever watched. Watching him try to cover up his Canadian accent is hilarious. Like being Canadian is uncool or something right, eh?

That's pretty much it for now. Be sure to check out the new pictures I've posted on my page.

Currently listening :
The Number of the Beast
By Iron Maiden
Release date: By 26 March, 2002

11:59 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Derek

WTF.... you're not watching the Two Corys? Come on man, it dont get any better than cory feldman and cory haim yelling at eachother, and feldman's wife is super hot, so ya know. hehe

Posted by Derek on Monday, August 13, 2007 at 1:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

I forgot to list that one too. Jesus, what's wrong with me??

Posted by Zach on Monday, August 13, 2007 at 10:13 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: