Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Time My Change Me

Current mood: awake
Category: MySpace

As you can see, my = space is undergoing some cosmetic changes. I get bored quickly and want to do something different. Although, I can't let go of my name, it may be the funniest thing I've ever thought of and it's not even really that clever.

Also, I think I'm actually going to put some real pictures up of myself in the coming days and weeks. I know it may come as a shock to most of you, but I'm not really a character on the Simpsons, like 28% of the people on MySpace now. I'm not Chris Hansen either, even though I'd like to be for an entirely different reason than you think I'm thinking about. I also do not live inside of a cello case or Dr. Wily's castle, as many of you had been wondering for quite awhile. I live in a one bedroom apartment and I'm white. Very white.

Until I figure out what is going on with my page here, carry on in your lives as if nothing is changing or has changed while you sleep tonight, even though this will no doubt affect your everyday life. Much like the new A&E series, "The Two Coreys." Fret not, for I will promise to make your visit as wonderful, visually and aurally gratifying and pleasurable as possible without upsetting your significant other just as you have come to expect from me over the years.

Currently reading :
Chuck Klosterman IV: A Decade of Curious People and Dangerous Ideas
By Chuck Klosterman
Release date: 23 August, 2006

No comments: