Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Jump right in...

Work is fast paced as ever...
Going to KC for the second time within two weeks...
Driving my Mom to a meeting for an investment deal in Mitchell (weird)...
Taking over running my kickball team from here on out...
Trying to catch up with some friends...
Deciding what to do when Steph comes up here in September...
Stressing about a new group I'm working with at the J-O-B...
Stressing from directly working with the Site Director on said project...

So anyway, today is sort of my time to have everything catch up with me. I'm not complaining though, everything mentioned above are things that I am really in to, some more than others obviously. Tonight is my usual night to go up and eat dinner with my Mom and hang out at the liquor store that she owns. It's nice for a kid who didn't have a relationship with his Mom for the past 10 years to have the ability to converse about the things that are going on in my life, and willingly take in some suggestion and some advice. It's strange, I've never been this into family for a very long time, if ever to be truthful.

Which leads me to the fact that I haven't talked to my Dad in about a month. My sister and him had a falling out (first one ever) last month and I kinda got caught in the middle, sometimes he can be weird.

But yeah, life is good right now at the moment (strange for me to say also). Actually life is great. I'm very happy with what I have, so I guess you could say I'm content.

No comments: