Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miss Moo

So a few weeks back I purchased a new laptop with Windows Vista on it. I saw a commercial where some young girl took pictures and uploaded them to her computer using the same operating system. I figured I could at least try and make a slideshow. Thankfully, I was able to top the young tike from the Microsoft ad.

It's a little raw since it's the first, well, anything I've ever really put together. I'm sure they will be a reimagining of this someday when I'm a little better at this. Hope you enjoy.

Also, when I transferred it to YouTube, it messed up the transitions for some reason, so it may look a tad pixelated, YouTube promised me that it's still processing and it will look better soon. You know I'll hold them to it..

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's fantastic!!! I heart it!! Missy - the early years.

I may or may not have shed a tear or two...

Love it!