Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seriously....

Pedestrian Safety Enhancement Act introduced to protect the blind from quiet cars


OK, first off I'm not a big fan of Hybrid cars I think there a waste of money and bigger pollutant in the end run then just as efficient diesel & gas cars. Also they distract from the bigger issue of needing a much more practical public transit system.

But I digress from my point which is...two of the largest morons in Washington took the time to draft a bill that addresses the problem of blind people not being able to hear hybrid cars. Like when did this become an freaking issue??? I mean seriously your telling me that some took the time to draft legislation and then had the audacity to waste other Senator's and Congressman's time with it.

The people that drafted this shall go into my file under the tab for the first people to shoot when I become Emperor of the World.

No comments: