Saturday, April 11, 2009

Not going to the dogs

I know the last few posts have been present and future dog related. I've been short on time and therefore, short on content. Never fear the semester is winding down. However I will be spending more time over on my Red Sox blog considering opening week is underway and my MLB.TV subscription is being taken full advantage of.

I've also finished reading "The Hot House: Life Inside Leavenworth Prison." Good book for about eight bucks new in paperback or less at your local used book store. Listening to SModcasts, breaking in my new Red Sox and Cincinnati Reds hats and figuring out how we are going to facilitate another dog.

We took delivery of our riding lawn mower today. One big problem is that the transmission will not stay engaged. So, getting it replaced and wheeling and dealing my way into a better model with a warranty is how I spent my afternoon.

Our LCD TV has been on the fritz, so Steph and I were disappointed we didn't get to watch the Royals game in HD. We went out and enjoyed the nice day and walked our dog instead. My Mom got a tattoo. Steph and I went to dinner at 54th Street Grill (meh) and then came home and read a book and watch my Sox give another toothless performance from the plate.

We closed out the night watching The Soup and 30 Rock in bed. Since 11 o'clock is much too early, I came into the office and watched the Braves and Nationals then the Padres and Giants. Then, I downloaded some blues, but not because of what went on during my good Friday.

This was the extent of my day.

No comments: