Wednesday, May 16, 2007

'Things I Hate' Returns!!

Current mood: embarrassed
Category: MySpace

Bluetooth Guy(or girl) – I can't stand people that are too self important to stay off their goddamn cell phone. I used to have one, but only used it while driving and talking to Stephanie. Then I got mad at it and broke it. Fuck you, technology. "Hey, look at me! I'm sooo important that I have to keep my headset in at all times!" Yeah, ok, sorry I didn't realize you were an Ari Gold extra and wandered off the set of "Entourage." I hate Jeremy Piven too.

American Idol – Yeah, I know this is an easy one. There are just so many things wrong with this show that reflect things that are wrong with our society. Letting British people get away with being assholes because their accent is "charming." Simon Cowell used to produce kids albums. Yeah, way to go Simon you limey bastard. Encouraging young girls to become choreographers, have their pop marginalized, and become prescription drug addicts while judging "talented youngsters." Does anyone else find it disturbing that girls like Paula Abdul? I don't remember any girls like her when she was "popular" and dating Arsenio Hall in the 80's. Having a dude who played back up bass in the studio for Journey "represent" the black community to mostly white America. Randy Jackson is not your typical black representative. And of course, the fact that more people vote for American Idol contestants than the President of the United States.

Journey – I just gave them a mention in my last paragraph, so I must really hate them. How about any band that people my age like because liking them makes you ironic? Guess what? It's not funny. If you really really really actually like Journey (really?) then fine, you can like Journey. I guess.

Leaving One (1) Kudo - Who the fuck leaves one kudo on a blog? What? I didn't entertain you enough to garner the coveted two kudo nod? Forgive me for my inability to write well and my equal failure persuade you to click "2" instead of "1." Thanks a fucking bunch "friends!"

Things I Hate 3 (and 3b)
Things I Hate 2
Things I Hate

Derek Hates This Stuff
Ern Hates This Stuff
Currently listening :
Best of Bowie
By David Bowie
Release date: By 22 October, 2002

7:46 PM - 4 Comments - 3 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Stephanie

hey. you are lucky you get any kudos at all mister! It's like how you tip watiers. Gotta earn it. :-P

Posted by Stephanie on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 8:16 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

So you leave one. How am I supposed to get any respect?

Posted by Zach on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 8:19 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Derek

Cant we all just hug it out bitches? by the way you just know cory will have something to say about the "journey" part of this blog.

Posted by Derek on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 8:27 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


MontERNa

At least people read and comment on your blogs...(sniffles)...

Posted by MontERNa on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 at 2:23 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: