Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blast From The Past...Part One

Current mood: silly
Category: MySpace

I want to do something different. Something that I haven't seen anyone else do, even though I'm quite sure that someone else has thought of it. Since I don't know them personally, and since I'm sure you don't either, I'm going to do a "Where Are They Now" through the magic of MySpace. I have no rhyme or reason for how I pick the subjects, other than they have to be from the relative past and have to have a MySpace page.

Today's subject is from the popular MTV reality series, "The Real World." Everyone my age knows about this show, maybe you're an avid follower of the series, or maybe you're more like me and stopped watching it after the fourth or fifth season. By the time I got to high school I sort of thought the show was dumb. So, the first person in this series is from the original New York cast. He was more or less my favorite person on the show, and that was Andre. He didn't talk a lot of shit and didn't really care too much to hang out with the other cast. He didn't take it seriously at all, which I thought was cool when I was 12.

So here is Andre Comeau in all his post Real World glory. Remember how he used to be in sort of a grunge-type band? Well, he's traded in the flannel for overalls and a cowboy hat. He's now playing acoustic indie folk! At least that's what the MySpace page says. So, here you are, your Blast From The Past, Andre Comeau!

Blast From the Past II

Currently listening :
C'mon Miracle
By Mirah
Release date: By 04 May, 2004

7:56 PM - 1 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Stephanie

I have no idea who this guy is... I didn't watch the first season. I was 'too young' hehe.

Posted by Stephanie on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 9:09 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: