Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ladies and Gents...I Present the Holy Trinity (+2) of Blogs

Current mood: horny
Category: Blogging

In the near future, I will be doing this.
I will continue to keep up with this, and this.
When it's not baseball season, I write in this.
And I will always do this.

Huggs and kisses to all,

Z

Currently listening :
Here Comes the Indian
By Animal Collective
Release date: By 17 June, 2003

11:23 PM - 2 Comments - 2 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

Stephanie

Zacheriah! haha!

Like the new blog though.

Posted by Stephanie on Thursday, June 07, 2007 at 7:14 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Big JC

I to am heading back to school, going to get my Bachelor's in Business Administration...I guess I want to be the man. Good luck with everything.

Posted by Big JC on Thursday, June 07, 2007 at 7:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: