Monday, June 18, 2007

Silly Niblets

Current mood: weird
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

I'm not sure what point this is illustrating, far be it from me to understand myself.
I'm chasing the thoughts and I'm too slow to catch up.
I'm getting frustrated being in a funk.
This always happens to me,
people find the right one and
are content to go with what they know
will be right. I, on the other hand, always seem to get
caught up in something that I can't do anything about, the grass is always greener.

I'm always the one sabotaging the things that go well for me and have gone well for me
I've always seemed to fall in to the pattern of sticking with unhealthy things
people will use the phrase "self-destruction" like you'd play catch
with a baseball. It's not about anyone specific,
it's more or less just using something specific
to describe something that is a little broader in scope I suppose.
When you are on the verge of starting a journey in your life with a supposed
beginning and end, you try to set abstract ideas in a more linear way which is unsettling.

I guess I've never been the best at sorting why I am the way I am in a constructive
manner. I've always tried little remedies and such, but
they always seem to detonate in my face.
Most days I feel like I'm sort
of floating through life with
no real sense of purpose, I know that most
people experience this to some degree, however when
your life feels like it passes you by like a dream, it's hard to say what is right and wrong.

The concept of time is a funny thing, what do you relate it to? If anything, I certainly
don't do a very good job of that. Most memories and ideas and recalling
of events are skewed by what I want to believe, or
if I've told myself a given situation has turned
out a certain way, I'll begin to believe it. So,
how exactly do I equate skewed thoughts and make
any sense of them and apply them to my life now? That's a good question
and it's a thought that is present, often. It rolls around in my head like cloths in a dryer.

I know the way this page is constructed might be a little gimmicky, but I'm trying
to let go of the normal thought process I normally attempt
to commit myself to when I write in my blog.
I wouldn't expect too many kinds
of entries like this, it's not always me.
Writing is a comfort, of course you know how they
say to "get out of your comfort zone?" With me being very

OCD, this is very much outside of what I'm like. It's awkward for me to type like this and not have the lines sync up exactly. There is a pattern to all of this and that's what must end.

Currently listening :
Melody A.M.
By Röyksopp
Release date: By 01 January, 2001

8:47 PM - 4 Comments - 4 Kudos - Add Comment - Edit - Remove

J.F. Whitaker

I'll admit...I was a little confused reading this one. I actually thought it was some kind of gangsta rap that you wrote and I was trying to put it all to my righteous beat box. It didn't work. Then, I got to the end and saw what music you were listening to. It all makes sense now.

Posted by J.F. Whitaker on Thursday, June 28, 2007 at 11:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

Yeah, damn ecstacy.

Posted by Zach on Friday, June 29, 2007 at 12:08 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Stephanie

Well this is good! Not silly! Although I'm a little afraid of what it's about. I'll go with John and say gangsta rap. hehe!

Posted by Stephanie on Friday, June 29, 2007 at 6:20 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Zach

Sometimes when people write, the will say something specific to encompass something that is broad to make it easier to write/read. It's about nothing really. Just trying to do something different and see where it takes me.

Posted by Zach on Friday, June 29, 2007 at 6:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

No comments: