Saturday, June 23, 2007

Caught Me A Big One!

Current mood: annoyed
Category: MySpace

I was just recently a victim of phishing on MySpace. I find it funny that the term "phishing" is derived from a name of a band that I completely detest. I had to change my password. If any of you were spammed by me, take this as my official apology. I believe I fixed the issue relatively fast though.

I know that no one that is phishing this account will read my blog, however this is my plea. I am on MySpace to keep up with current and old friends. I am not interested in sexy singles, mortgage or debt consolidation, free Macy's gift cards, penis enhancment, or the ho's that constantly flood my inbox and friend request box. Bugger off, vultures of MySpace.

Currently playing :
Planet Puzzle League
Release date: 04 June, 2007

No comments: